Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tafseer of surah Yaseen verse 1-7

Assalamualaikum wbt... Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

My next and last paper will be on next tuesday :) I guess it's harmless to start being active again on my blog now. heheh I will not start to write anything up but only will be sharing some things that are worth the share InsyaAllah. So here is a Tafseer of surah Yaseen verse 1-7 by Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda. I highly recommend you to read tafseers by famous scholars regarding these verses before watching this, just to get a grip on what he is talking about. I assume a lot of people have some tafseers in their homes. But just in case you don't have them in your home, click here to read a tafseer by Ibn Katheer or here to download tafseers by Sayyid Qutb. (download volume 14 for tafseer of Surah Yaseen)




No comments:

Post a Comment